XC Leaders host ever-changing groups of 20 to 25 women who meet on a monthly basis, informally getting to know one another while sharing a meal and then formally introducing their business to the other women in attendance. Events can be held in the home or in an office setting.
Successful XC Leaders become known as the “go-to” people for resources within their community. They are committed networkers, enjoy meeting other professional women and are excited to invite them to attend her events to create new connections.
As an XC Leader, you will:
- Expand your business
- Support other women as they grow their businesses
- Build a reputation for being well connected
- Cultivate your networking & leadership skills
- Supplement your income through retaining a portion of the event fees paid
- Have access to a event space (home or office) able to accommodate 25 women
- Ability to provide a meal for the group (XC will make suggestions – the meals are not elaborate)
- Willingness to network frequently at other events and invite women to your event
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- Provide a roster of attendees during each event
Hosting an XC networking group is of particular benefit to women who want an ongoing stream of new clients. XC events might include:
- Financial Advisors
- Accountants and CPAs
- Chiropractors and Massage Therapists
- Mortgage Brokers
- Event Planners
- Social Media Experts
Simply complete our Leadership application form to start the conversation.