A great product or ‘service with a smile’ helps grow your business. But at the basic level it’s all about YOU. Your personality, your character and how you present yourself.
Our education topic for this month was: Please share two or three of your strongest qualities and how these positive attributes directly affect your business!
Thank you to the ladies of the Atlanta/Cumberland XC; Woodstock XC; Austell/Mableton XC; and the Vinings/Smyrna XC for graciously sharing their thoughts.
- Make connections, go out of your way to talk with people anywhere, anytime, show you are interested (from a closet introvert)!
- Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. Be excited at what you do, listen, be gracious.
- Be friendly, be honest, be infectious, be yourself.
- Crazy, curious, a cheerleader, inspire people.
- Energy & experience, invigorate, be energetic
- Break down barriers by being a loving person.
- I am authentic and real which makes others feel comfortable with me.
- I am passionate – I am an avid product user and customers feel my sincerity.
- Listening is one of my strengths – I listen to what people say and find out what people want.
- I always look for the big picture – and feel comfortable putting myself in someone else’s shoes.
- I pride myself in being organized.
- I am fearless – this quality results in my stepping out! I use my courage by moving into action in the face of fear!
- One of my strong qualities is enthusiasm – I love life, people and learning from others.
- Good connector and supporter.
- Ask a lot of questions and listening.
- Get to know people as a person.
- Tries to find ways to help solve problems where it benefits them a lot.
- Loves to help people look and feel beautiful.
- Likes to organize events.
- Great encourager and supporter.
- Likes to take care of people.
- Educates people about getting healthy.
- Likes people and likes helping people.
- Likes to connect businesses.
- Be a good listener
- Listen to goals and find a solution for them.
How do YOUR qualities or strengths affect your success or business? Please share your ideas in the comments below.