Bonnie Ross-Parker, a.k.a. “America’s Connection Diva”, is a multi-dimensional businesswoman and entrepreneur with a background in education, franchise development, publishing, mentorship, network marketing and community development
Bonnie is a professional speaker and author who focuses her energies on supporting women.
- Walk In My Boots ~ The Joy of Connecting
- Y.O.U. Set A High Standard for Being Human
- 42 Rules for Effective Connections
- Articles in Wealth Building ,Home Business Magazine, Business to Business, Entrepreneur’s Business Start-Ups
- Formerly the Associate Publisher of The Gazette Newspaper/Atlanta
Download the journal of
Bonnie’s cancer journey
- Leader of XC group in Smyrna, Georgia
- Featured speaker with the Direct Selling Women’s Alliance
- Business Superstar Award by People You Need To Know Magazine (2012), acknowledging her contributions as an entrepreneur.
- A Distinguished Businesswomen, as part of the Princess Diana Tour in Atlanta (2012).
- Career Magazine (California) featured Bonnie as their cover story “Branding Your Vision” (2010)
- Communication & Leadership Award by the International Toastmaster’s Organization of Georgia (2006).
- Influential Woman of Georgia by the Women’s Leadership Exchange (2005). Bonnie currently serves on their Atlanta Advisory Board.
- The Athena Award (2002). The award acknowledges women of leadership in cities throughout the United States.
- In November, 2014 Bonnie was acknowledged by North Point Magazine (Atlanta) as being 1 of 11 recipients to be featured in their cover story: “Savvy & Successful – Our Annual Tribute to Local Inspiring Women”.
- December, 2014, The Atlanta Business & Entertainment Exchange presented her with the “Leadership Award” with the inscription: “Thank you for your commitment and dedication to the Atlanta Community”. It was presented by Boss News Magazine, Poe Simpson Law and Worldstar Marketing Agency.
- February, 2015, Bonnie was honored at The Giant Event, Marietta, GA for inspiring business women in the Greater Atlanta Area through her work as the CEO/Founder of Xperience Connections
Bonnie is a graduate of George Washington University and holds certification in Network Marketing from the University of Illinois in Chicago. She lives in Atlanta with her husband, Phil.